New Year is a great occasion to surprise family and friends with their culinary skills. If you can’t imagine a celebration meal without dessert. You must note our original ideas.
1. Jamie Oliver’s tiramisu with orange
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 100 g of high-quality dark chocolate (70%), plus for serving
- 100 g savoiardi cookies
- 150 ml of hot strong coffee
- 50 ml dessert wine “Vin Santo” or sweet sherry
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 3 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 orange or mandarin
- To make the ganache, pour the cream into the pan and gently bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, break the chocolate and mix. The mixture should be smooth and shiny. Then you have to take it off the fire and set aside.
- Put the cookies in the form of 20 cm x 30 cm, gently pour hot sweetened coffee and sprinkle it with wine or sweet sherry.
- Put the chocolate ganache on top of an even layer.
- In a food processor, grind ricotta, mascarpone, vanilla bean paste and honey until it is smooth. Pour this creamy mixture over a layer of chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to make the dessert freeze. Serve, sprinkled with grated chocolate and orange zest.
2. Dessert “Black Forest”
- 200 g sour cream 25%
- 150g pitted cherries
- 50 ml of red wine
- a bit of sugar
- Chocolate – for decoration
For chocolate muffin:
- 150 g flour
- 225 g butter
- 175 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 50g of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Bake a cupcake: whip butter and sugar into a thick mass. Add the eggs one by one and beat again.
- Pour milk, add cocoa and mix.
- Add flour, sifted with baking powder, and stir the dough.
- Smear a bowl of multicooker with butter, lay out the dough and cook in the “Baking” mode for 60 minutes. A cupcake can also be baked in the form, putting it in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 C.
- Prepare the cherry: put the berries in the pan, add some sugar and wine. Boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Smash a cooled cupcake with your hands and put in glasses. On top put cherries and pour over the syrup.
- Put sour cream on cherries, sprinkle with grated chocolate and garnish with a cherry.
3. Peach dessert with whipped cream
- Canned Peaches – 480 ml
- Peach juice
- 1 pack of peach powder jelly
- Cream 35% – 200 ml
- Sour cream – 200 ml
- Sugar – 3 tbsp.
- 1 bag thickener for cream
- Remove the canned peaches from the syrup and cut into small cubes, place in the bottom of the glasses.
- Prepare jelly. The syrup remaining from the peach is mixed with the peach juice (you should get 300 ml). Warm-up and add powdered peach jelly (standard packaging designed for 300 ml of liquid). Mix well, pour over the peaches and refrigerate so that the jelly froze.
- For the cream, mix cream, sour cream, sugar and thickener and beat up.
- Put the cream over the jelly. If desired, decorate the dessert with peaches, grated chocolate, nuts, granola or meringue.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 150 g
- Eggs – 4 pcs.
- Vanillin – 1 bag
- Flour – 1 cup
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp.
- Cognac – 50 ml
- Milk – 0.5 L
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Flour – 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l
- Butter – 50g
- Vanillin – 1 bag
- Frozen berries – to taste
- Liquid honey – 1 tbsp. l
- Chocolate – 30 g
- For the sponge cake, you need to mix all the ingredients, pour the mixture on a baking sheet and put it in the oven, heated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the custard, mix the flour with milk. Put the pot at low fire. Add milk and eggs to it, stirring. When the mixture is well heated, you must add sugar. Later we add a mixture of milk and flour, which we prepared earlier. Remove the pan from the heat, add butter to it, stir until it melts and leaves to cool.
- Now it is necessary to put trifles in glasses. Put a few pieces of sponge cake in a glass, add a few berries and brandy, pour cream over and add the sponge cake again, pour it over with cream and honey and grated chocolate.
5. Chocolate Orange Mousse
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l
- Water – 4 tbsp. l
- Cognac – 2 tbsp. l
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- Butter – 2 tbsp. l
- Dark chocolate – 200 g
- Fresh orange – 4 tbsp. l
- Orange or lemon zest – 1 pc.
- In a bowl, combine butter, chopped dark chocolate, 2 tbsp. l sugar and 4 spoons of cold water. Melt all in a water bath and turn into a homogeneous chocolate mixture.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. In the yolks add fresh orange and lemon zest. All chew with a whisk.
- Mix whipped yolks with melted chocolate. Beat the remaining whites to a strong foam and combine with the chocolate mixture. Carefully, to keep the airiness in the dessert, mix with a spatula.
- Pour into molds or glasses for desserts. Put the dessert in the fridge and wait for it to fully set.